[3830] CQWW CW KP3DX(NP4Z) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, np4zet@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KP3DX(NP4Z) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 14:14:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: KP3DX
Operator(s): NP4Z
Station: NP4Z

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Puerto Rico
Operating Time (hrs): 45
Radios: SO2R

  160:  311    15       60
   80: 1109    20       82
   40: 2079    29      104
   20: 2053    28      103
   15: 1810    24       96
   10:   24     8       10
------------------------------

Club: Los Chachos

Comments:

Can we agree that radio is more alive than ever?
Had a blast with pre contest colaborations and great camaraderie
during the event.  Competition keeps on growing and more operators old and new
keep showing interest in Radio contesting.

Additions to the station help improve the score, never tought 7k qsos were
possible in Puerto Rico, where we get less amount of callers than other DX
locations.
Love that the caribbean was the hot bed of operations, as more competitive
stations are being built in the carribean competition will increase, welcome
HI3LT to the pack, whats next a competitive station in Cuba?
watch as Los chachos continues to get involved in radio competition!

73's

Felipe