[3830] CQWW CW K1RV SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1rv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K1RV SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 15:53:21 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K1RV
Operator(s): K1RV
Station: K1RV

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Abington, MA
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:   36     9       16
   80:   94    14       58
   40:  237    24       93
   20:  196    23       91
   15:   67    19       49
   10:    8     5        7
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

My favorite contest every year. After 30+ years operating from my former QTH
with tower and yagis, I've now completed a full sunspot cycle at this QTH
adjusting to no tower or gain antennas. Currently have a Steppir BigIR along
with a 160 meter Inverted L with two raised radials. Rig is Elecraft K3, P3 and
KPA500 amp.

I've learned to adjust my pre-contest goals and to also realize that I can still
have a ton of fun despite having to work harder to squeeze out the multipliers.

I compete solely against myself and even after 57 years on the air I'm
constantly amazed by those special (how did that happen?)propagation moments!

73,

Pi - K1RV