[3830] CQWW CW IR4X M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, claudio.veroli@alice.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IR4X M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 23:46:02 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: IR4X
Operator(s): I4VEQ I4USC I4YRW IK4ZGO IK4UPB IZ4BOY IK4VET IK2NCJ US2YW UW8SM
IT9RGY
Station: IR4X

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SASSO MARCONI BO
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  171    25       97
   80: 1139    34      128
   40: 2390    39      155
   20: 2862    38      159
   15:  689    34      136
   10:   48    13       47

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Another great contest and one of the highest score on cw from Monte Capra.
Thanks to Slava US2YW and Andy UW8SM to join us for the 2nd time. They did a
fantastic job during the week end. The only problem was a big storm in the last
5 hours on sunday with very high noise.  Congratulations to the guys of TK0C and
LZ5R their scores are outstanding in EU. Thanks for calling us. 73