[3830] CWopsT K5AX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5ax@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K5AX HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 14:10:55 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 27

Call: K5AX
Operator(s): K5AX
Station: K5AX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Dickinson, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  25
   40:  31
   20:  43
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  99  Mults = 89  Total Score = 8,811

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for the Qs. Today my tower is cranked down to about 30 feet due to winds.
So I thought I'd try 80M. But the only 80M ant I have is a ground plane with
very low angle. I could only hear stations on ground wave and my skip zone to
the E/NE must have been big because I could barely hear the East Coast. The 8's
were working the East Coast station left and right and I could not even hear
them here. So 80M is not good for my location. Only worked 25 stations in 30
minutes S&P and RUN. Then to 40M at 1330, and 20M at about 1345.  40M seemed
pretty good, and the low beam worked pretty good on 20m so the conditions were
good. The signals from the West Coast on 20M were huge. WA6URY was 30 db over 9.
So whoever the M0 station was, calling me on 20M, sorry, all I could squeeze out
was the M and the 0 today.

K3 and KW.
80M GP vert with 4 elevated radials.
40M 2 el yagi around 30'