[3830] CQWW CW PJ4K M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PJ4K M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 15:13:20 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: PJ4K
Operator(s): GD4XUM K1XX K9RS N3RD W1MD W4PA WA3LRO
Station: PJ4K

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   683    26       95
   80:  1535    31      117
   40:  3886    39      158
   20:  3761    37      155
   15:  2818    31      126
   10:   338    17       26
-------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

The 20th anniversary of the final PJ1B operation in November 1999 was marked
with the first serious CQ CW effort from PJ4K, which is a rebuild of the PJ1B
site...much improved!  We have the 40m antennas nailed, but are still
experimenting with the wire antennas on 80 and 160, with some very encouraging
results on those bands.  Only half of the 20m antennas are installed, and about
half on 15m and almost nothing on 10m, with just a single high rotary on that
band.  RX antenna systems are all playing well on the low bands and we are in
the process of designing and installing RX antennas for 20 and 15 for in-band
operations.

We welcomed Ray K9RS, Martin GD4XUM, and Scott W4PA as first time operators,
adding to the veterans Walt WA3LRO, Charlie K1XX, Marty W1MD and Dave N3RD.

The build continues.  Thanks everyone for all the QSOs, especially the 133 ops
who found us on all six bands.  See you in the next one!

Dave N3RD for the PJ4K Team