[3830] CQWW CW VR2XAN SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VR2XAN SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 15:23:49 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VR2XAN
Operator(s): VR2XAN
Station: VR2XAN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: AS-006
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:   51    13       13
   80:  202    24       53
   40:  434    27       77
   20:  565    33       94
   15:  263    26       62
   10:   41    11       14
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

What an unbelievable and fabulous 1st night on Low Bands.

In 6 years that I live in Hong Kong, I have never heard the bands 40, 80 and 160
in such marvelous conditions.

On the first day also 15 and 20 meters were in very good shape. For all these
reasons I preferred to spent a lot of time looking for some juicy DX instead of
calling CQ.

It was fun that I spent more than 20 minutes calling FY5KE on 40 meters without
having the possibility to break the European wall and then, when I gave up and I
started to call CQ, after 30 minutes he called me...

The only negative point is that on the first night my 160 antenna did want to
work :-(

My great thanks to the two stations I worked on 6 bands: 9M6NA and VK9CZ.

See you soon during the ARRL 10 meters.

Best 73
de VR2XAN (IV3TAN) Alberto