[3830] CQWW CW VE3CV SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3CV SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 19:19:15 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: EN93el
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:   5      4        4
   80:   6      3        6
   40:   0      0        0
   20:  36     17       33
   15:  33     11       31
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  80     35       74  Total Score = 22,018

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Only 4 hours as my ticker was causing me QRM all weekend starting at 0000 Friday
night. Skipped all of Saturday.  After lots of fun picking off double African
mults on Sunday morning on 15 and 20 it was off to Emerge by Sunday afternoon so
I missed the great 40M EU opening.  Bummer.  After 4 days in hospital (hence my
late report) I'm back home and good to go. Will look for your all in ARRL 160
next week. 73 Jeff VE3CV