[3830] CQWW CW N6WIN M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6win73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N6WIN M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 02:34:28 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: N6WIN
Operator(s): N6WIN K6AM N0VD
Station: N6WIN

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:   52    17       33
   80:  169    29       76
   40:  647    35      115
   20:  772    35      120
   15:  137    20       53
   10:    7     7        7
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

We had a fun and challenging time putting together the station from scratch.
Planned crane installation of the top halves of three towers on site was
cancelled due to a rain storm that left us a muddy lot and at times, prevented
access to and from by flooding a wash along our only access road.

K6AM setup a world class MS station inside as is his usual.

N0VD brought a wonderful military generator that gave us power as there is no
commercial power on site.

We made it through in a true ham shack without the comforts of insulation or
heating (save for the amps). It became like a Field Day with wire antennas going
up during darkness on Saturday. All antennas were rotated by hand. It was quite
an effort to get such an effort going... one that truly impressed me of our
team!

Thank you for the QSO's.

C3S @ 65'
40M Dipole @ 60'