[3830] ARRL 160 N4BP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N4BP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 14:45:35 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: N4BP
Operator(s): N4BP
Station: N4BP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 12.75

Total:  QSOs = 640  Sections = 76  Countries = 31  Total Score = 148,516

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Last year I gave up at the end of the first day with 333 QSOs and 70 mults.  The
noise was unbearable.

Friday night: 11 Hours 585 QSOs, 75 W/VE secs, 29 DX.  Mostly running. Saturday
night will be more S&P if I can stand it.
Worked 49 states including both KH6 and KL7, need Nebraska, couple of CA
sections, and EWA.  And some Canadians..  And more DX..

Saturday night: Worst headache in years, probably caused by MOHs surgery on the
middle of my scalp Thursday.  Emptied my stomach in the bathroom sink about 2PM
Saturday and spent about 12 hours in bed.  Headache cleared enough to get on for
an hour or so at 6AM Sunday.  Found SJV leaving only one CA sec missing.  Added
SM to the country total. AND..  Worked my first ever JA on 160, highlight of the
contest!

Diversity reception on the K3 using my 40/80 trap dipole on the sub really
helped.  Strange to hear some signals rolling side to side in my head as the
polarity changed.