[3830] ARRL 160 VE4VT SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VE4VT SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 15:24:18 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: VE4VT
Operator(s): VE4VT
Station: VE4VT

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9:35

Total:  QSOs = 233  Sections = 78  Countries = 4  Total Score = 37,284

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Just trying to hand out the MB multiplier.  With an S9+10 noise level from this
suburban postage stamp, it was a real chore. Anything over about 125 Watts sets
off my neighbours smoke detectors so I kept the power around 100W.
PJ2t and a YV station were the only two stations heard but not worked. Hard to
work what you can't hear.

Missed NE, PR, SC, SFL, ORG, ACV, SJV, NL,and NT. Some of these were heard
S&Ping.

Thanks for the Q's and having great ears.

Ed VE4VT
100W, loaded sloper @ 50ft