[3830] ARRL 160 N9TF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N9TF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 15:30:07 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 16

Total:  QSOs = 534  Sections = 72  Countries = 5  Total Score = 83,391

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

That was fun! Was able to patch together 16 hours in the chair and even get the
outdoor Christmas lights up Saturday afternoon, and attend a holiday party with
my XYL Saturday night!
If the scoring gods are in my favor, this will be a personal best. I have been
trying to beat my best from 2009 of 529 Qs 75 mults and a score of 79,875 (after
deductions). That was with a slightly better antenna, Inverted U at 35' tall and
135' of wire!
Had some pretty productive runs along the way which accounted for 230 of the 534
Qs.
Missed ND, AK, and PAC for WAS. Never heard PAC at all Saturday night/Sunday
morning. Missed 7 U.S. sections and 4 VE.

See you all in the Big Stew at the end of the month.

73 Gene
N9TF

Rig, K3S 100 watts, to W8AMZ (the original) shortened half sloper (67') at 35'
apex sloping to 2' above ground.