[3830] ARRL 160 W7RH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, midnight18@cox.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W7RH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 15:43:45 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: W7RH
Operator(s): W7RH
Station: W7RH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 49  Sections = 24  Countries = 14  Total Score = 4,658

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Greetings,
I had dinner engagement Friday night so operated part time S&P.
The band was in pretty good shape, about what I'd expect for time of year and
solar cycle. JT1AO and RA4LW solid copy late morning before sunrise for two
hours or more! Heard several other EU as well. No Africa other than D4. No South
America.

I had some fun mining DX between CQ'ers!

73
Bob, W7RH