[3830] ARRL 160 OT6M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 OT6M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 15:44:32 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: OT6M
Operator(s): ON9CC PC5A
Station: OT6M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JO20ws
Operating Time (hrs): 16:53

Total:  QSOs = 248  Sections = 65  Countries = 0  Total Score = 32,240

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions the first night seemed better than the second night. I was amazed to
be able to work Alaska on our Sunset Saterday (as in all years before I was only
able to work that once). Rates the second night were dramatic as obviously we
worked 90% of the workable ones the first night. Anyway it was great to work
many known stations and also ones in the 'far west'. Thanks and hope to C U in
the Stew Perry!

Station:  IC7800 and Orion2 interlocked, Acom2000A
Antennas:
   TRX: inverted-L on 26m Spiderpole, dipole
   RX:  Hi-Z 4-8 Pro 8-Circle, K9AY

All QSO's will be uploaded to LoTW (and is the preferred way of QSL'ing).

Thanks and hope to work you in the ARRL 160!

73
Frank