[3830] ARRL 160 W3RGA SO Unlimited QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, patrickcmoyer@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W3RGA SO Unlimited QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 15:59:29 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: W3RGA
Operator(s): W3RGA
Station: W3RGA

Class: SO Unlimited QRP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Total:  QSOs = 97  Sections = 30  Countries = 1  Total Score = 5,910

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I wanted to configure my 80M doublet at a T vertical with a few radials... Well
life got in the way and that didn't happen. Ended up just tuning my doublet....
So as to not kill my tuner or balun I decided to run 5W QRP. It was comical
calling stations that were S9 who didn't even know I was there. Hopefully a
better antenna and more of a real effort next year...
For most of the contest I was Feeding the RBN with an RSP2 SDR connected to the
RX out of my K3.
Thank you to those who heard me.

73,
Pat