[3830] ARRL 160 W1/WP3C(@W9SN) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W1/WP3C(@W9SN) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 18:30:29 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: W1/WP3C
Operator(s): WP3C
Station: W9SN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 1227  Sections = 76  Countries = 56  Total Score = 459,270

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to Steve (W9SN) for allowing me to operate the contest from his station
in ME by remote. Soon BELOUD is the New Generation of Amateur Radio Remote
Control.

I lost the first 2 hours of the contest since I was still at work and on
Saturday my mother came by surprise to visit me and I had to spend some time.
Besides that I enjoyed every second of the contest. That's what it is for, to
enjoy! See you at the next contest, either from my station in PR or from another
place via remote :)

---> https://beloud.us/