[3830] ARRL 160 NK8Q(@W3YA) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Mark.J.Schreiner@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NK8Q(@W3YA) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 19:44:57 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: NK8Q
Operator(s): NK8Q
Station: W3YA

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs): 28

Total:  QSOs = 562  Sections = 52  Countries = 3  Total Score = 62,315

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Repaired the Inverted-V within hours before the contest.  Not a great site for
Rx with an S6 noise level and the antenna seems to be better for high angle
(local) rather than low angle (DX), but I would say it did well for what it is.
It was my best score from that site and antenna in this contest (not sure how
many hours previous efforts were, though) in probably about 8 previous seasons
although I don't think I operated all of those!  Conditions seemed okay.  Heard
a few stations I couldn't work (DUH!  I was QRP!), but many thanks to those who
listed to pull my signal through!  Thanks also to the other members of Nittany
ARC who helped with the last minute repairs (Eric, W3EDP; Mike, N3LI and
Rick,K3ROG) and also thanks to Eric, N3EB and Mark, K0LO for the loaner K3/mini
for an attempted remote setup that I ended up not using (this time).