[3830] ARRL 160 VE4GV SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VE4GV SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2019 19:48:30 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: VE4GV
Operator(s): VE4GV
Station: VE4GV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MB
Operating Time (hrs): 06:10

Total:  QSOs = 316  Sections = 69  Countries = 5  Total Score = 46,368

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Having the VE4 prefix in ARRL tests is nice. It makes up for the f^&%ing
cold wx we have up here....maybe. Problem is...on a 150 x 50 lot in the middle
of the city (overhead power lines, telephone and cable) ...you can't hear much
above the S7-9 noise levels. Managed to work almost everything I heard. So if I
didn't work you, I apologize, its just that hearing above the noise is a big
problem ...even when trying to null some of it with the Mag loop.

Great to hear lots of familiar calls, as usual. Tnx for the Qs.I hope that
between VE4VT and me, you worked the VE4 mult.  We gotta get some better
receiving antennas for next year,

Rob VE4GV