[3830] FT RUp NS2N SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FT RUp NS2N SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 00:12:23 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2019

Call: NS2N
Operator(s): NS2N
Station: NS2N

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 5

------------
   80:    1
   40:   70
   20:   38
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  109  State/Prov = 36  Countries = 6  Total Score = 4,578

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

Finally managed to learn enough to participate. Didn't try to hustle too hard.
Made some mistakes ... sorry if you're not in my log and you should have
been...
there were a couple of those. Thanks for the Qs.

My mouse position + activation time suffers somewhat. Things could have moved a
little nicer, but my hands and fingers ain't what they used to be. I can still
send CW fine tho.

IC-7610  50w   3el Steppir 45ft  40invv 45ft  full 80 sloper west apex 60ft