[3830] FT RUp WB0TEV SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FT RUp WB0TEV SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 02:22:25 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2019

Call: WB0TEV
Operator(s): WB0TEV
Station: WB0TEV

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 15:13
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:   83
   40:  222
   20:  253
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  558  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 25  Total Score = 41,292

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Couldn't put in anything close to 24 hours due to other commitments.  Used a
couple TS-590SG's with N1MM+/WSJT-X in alternating time slots. These FT contests
are the only ones I can really do SO2R.

One rig was hard wired the whole time to a 40m vertical, the other was on the
20m beam daytime and 80m at night. Took a listen on 15m but heard zilch. All but
51 QSOs were on FT4.  Went to FT8 briefly Sunday afternoon when the number of
non-dupe stations available on FT4 dropped off.

WAS except for SD, CT(?!), NM, OK and WY.  VE mults worked were BC, MB, NS, ON
and QC.  As for DX: 8P, CM, CT, DL, EA8,EI, F, GW, I, J7, JA, KH6, KL, KP4,, OA,
OH, ON, PA, PY, S5, SV, TG, YB, YU, &YV.

73,
Victor