[3830] ARRL 160 WJ2D Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wj2d@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WJ2D Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 19:11:06 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: WJ2D
Operator(s): WJ2D
Station: WJ2D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nc
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

Total:  QSOs = 461  Sections = 102  Countries = 35  Total Score = 104,754

Club: North Carolina DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Just got my EU antenna working good and then the power supply for my amp took a
dive. I only had enough spare diodes for half a bridge so low power it is.
I was surprised that I did as good as I did!
Missed NV and WY, I heard them but they didn't hear me.
Tnx to the EU stations that took the time to work me through the qrm.
I am in the process of scrounging up enough parts for a spare supply for next
years event!
Hard to find parts for a 6kv power supply now a days...