[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 03:18:22 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 13

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   2      2
   80:  12     12
   40:  15     15
   20:   6      6
   15:   0      0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  35     35  Total Score = 1,225

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

In 16 (?) years of showing up for almost evey NS this was my first time to have
a perfect QSO/mult ratio  35 and 35.

Thanksgiving storms felled a large 100 ft tree anchoring one end of the 40m DE
Zepp, now being used on 40, 80 and 160 . . the dead-man weight attached through
a pulley top worked beautifully and thus did not pull the center support down.
But there was damage on the other end, which is now partially repaired. The
transformers for the two Bev's were attached to the tree, and fortunately they
were thrown off rather than being buried under many hundreds of pounds of wood.
A guest at our house actually saw the tree fall while we were in FL. The top
missed hitting the solar array by 10 feet (we knew that would be OK).  We had
been expecting this mostly dead tree to come down.  there was an ant infestation
at the base for many years.  That's 5 trees at the 75-100 ft level fallen or
felled just this year . . . very good for our fire situation. . we are left with
only pine within 300 feet of the house, just oaks.

73 Bill n6zfo