[3830] ARRL 10 K0MD SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, drscott.wright@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K0MD SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 21:06:33 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: K0MD
Operator(s): K0MD
Station: K0MD

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   CW:  119    28
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  119    28  Total Score = 13,328

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

ARRL 10 Meter Contest - K0MD

Rig: Icom 7800
Amp: Acom 2000a running 800 watts
Antennas: Force 12 C49XR stack (125/65/30)

Comments: Better runs than I expected for the nadir of Cycle 24. Limited time.
Arrived home late Friday night from work travel. Tired most of Saturday but got
on as I could. Sunday, I had to break the shack down to remove one of my Acom
2000a amps for service.

Thank you to all of the MWA members who found me running and worked me.

Deep fades especially on East Coast signals - sorry if I could not pull you out.