[3830] ARRL 10 WA7NWL SO SSB Unlimited QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa7nwl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WA7NWL SO SSB Unlimited QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 22:58:31 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: WA7NWL
Operator(s): WA7NWL
Station: WA7NWL

Class: SO SSB Unlimited QRP
QTH: Arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   CW:
  SSB:   1     1
-------------------
Total:   1     1  Total Score = 2

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Thought I'd try something different this year:  QRP SSB with DX Summit spotting
assistance.  Didn't expect a lot due to propagation and power level.

Wasn't able to get on Friday. Started Saturday - heard 2 local stations and
"LU7..." who was lost in QSB.  Worked one of the locals - 18.5 miles
northeast of me.  Heard 4 more locals on cw but not doing cw for this one.
Didn't hear or work another station for the duration of the contest.  Lots of
downtime.

Questioned the wisdom of QRP for this one, but if I'm not hearing anybody
anyway, then power level doesn't really matter.

Did get to spend some time cleaning the shack, and had a good time in the
process.

73,

John, WA7NWL