[3830] ARRL 10 N4CW SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N4CW SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 23:16:39 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 04:27

   CW:  124    31
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  124    31  Total Score = 15,376

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Slugged it out with two non-rotatable antennas, one (at 100 ft) pointed SSE, the
other (at 35 ft) NE. Ran the K3 and KPA500.
Saturday noon was the earliest I could get on and managed about 105 Q's. Best DX
was CE, best US DX was TX. Worked VE1, 2, and 3. WU1ITU in Maine was really
loud. I worked several Maine stations...I don't think any were super stations
for rent.
Worked several Vermont and RI stations.
Conditions were either "decent" or "horrible" and sometimes
in-between! I tried to work several stations, but by the time they'd given their
report, often they just disappeared so I never knew if they got my report. I
chose not to log those...sorry, I don't consider it an exchange unless I get an
acknowledgement I can hear! Sometimes I'd persist, and (sometimes)I'd get an
acknowledgement, like with VE2FK this (Sunday) morning.
This contest really tested my mettle...and lots of other operators' too! Thanks
for trying!!! 73 - Bert, N4CW