[3830] ARRL 10 AB2E SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ab2e@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 AB2E SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 23:32:31 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: AB2E
Operator(s): AB2E
Station: AB2E

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   CW:  21     12
  SSB:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  21     12  Total Score = 1,008

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: FTDX-9000D/Acom 2000A
Antenna: 10m/15m Fan dipole @ 75ft.

Wow, that was painful.
As things dragged on, my goal became making 1K points. I just made it with the
final Q.
There may have been better times to operate, but I was limited.
Listened and called CQ around 0100 Friday night....nothing.
Sat morning the band opened just a little and I worked LA, TN, and FL for my
long distance mults. All other mults were the midlatlantic states.

Well, CU in the CQ 160 tests and ARRL DX tests in the winter!
73 Darrell AB2E