[3830] ARRL 10 PJ2T(W0CG) SO Mixed Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 PJ2T(W0CG) SO Mixed Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 00:05:51 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: PJ2T
Operator(s): W0CG
Station: PJ2T

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited LP
QTH: Curacao
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   CW:  152    32
  SSB:  100     6
-------------------
Total:  202    38  Total Score = 26,904

Club: Caribbean Contesting Consortium

Comments:

This was an exercise in human sacrifice. I watched lots inter-European spots and
inter-North America spots. They were working well among themselves, and the LUs
and PYs were going great guns everywhere, as usual, but almost nothing was
happening here in Curacao in between the two. I had one brief 45 minute opening
to some of the US Saturday, which was fun, but the rest of the contest was like
dentistry. Sunday afternoon the band was open to the States for awhile but
NOBODY was on and listening south. Both afternoons the path to VK/ZL was clearly
"up" but no stations participating. Pining for the return of
sunspots!!

   73, Happy Holidays to all,

          - Geoff, W0CG, PJ2DX