[3830] ARRL 10 NX0I SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx0i@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NX0I SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 02:30:22 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: NX0I
Operator(s): NX0I
Station: NX0I

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   CW:  24     10
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  24     10  Total Score = 960

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Yaesu FTdx101D
Ameritron AL-1200
Hustler 6BTV Vertical

Called CQ quite a bit but couldn't pull many stations out with a Vertically
polarized antenna when most were operating horizontal.
To give you an example, I worked W0MB and he was S3 on his Beam, and S9 on his
Vertical.  See what I mean.

Heard several stations answer my CQ, but to much QSB to get all of their call,
so I couldn't log them.  They probably thought I was deaf, which I pretty much
was.

Anyway, it was fun while it lasted.
Maybe in the not to distant future, the sunspots will show up again so that 10
Meters will be fun again for us peanut whistles.

Thanks to those that did work me.

73'/Jerry/NX0I