[3830] ARRL 10 K0XP SO CW Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0xp@k0xp.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K0XP SO CW Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 03:19:06 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: K0XP
Operator(s): K0XP
Station: K0XP

Class: SO CW Unlimited LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:06

   CW:  53     9
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  53     9  Total Score = 1,908

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

The only state I heard but couldn't work was NV; I worked every country I heard
(all 3 of them) with my little 49-foot wire. Pretty dismal results but I've
heard worse; one year, there were no openings at all and I didn't work anything
on meteors. Some guys QRQed to try to catch the meteors Friday night, but
several others (including a famous NV contester) took their sweet time so I
missed them.