[3830] ARRL 10 KU7Y SO CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku7y@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KU7Y SO CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 15:11:40 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: KU7Y
Operator(s): KU7Y
Station: KU7Y

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: ID
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   CW:  31     5
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  31     5  Total Score = 620

Club: Idaho DX Association

Comments:

This was a total surprise. It was already dark here when I started and there
were several loud stations on 10m! In just over 1 hour I had worked all 30
stations that were loud. Only 5 states were worked. Heard a very weak OR and WA
stations but they couldn't hear me. I took a short break, came back to a dead
band. Listened off and on throughout the rest of the contest and only heard 1
more station. He was very, very weak, lots of QSB/flutter and etc but we did
manage to make the contact. He was all of about 50 miles away! Thanks to
everyone for the contacts. See you in the next one.  Ron, KU7Y

FTDX3000 @ 5w
Vertical
N1MM+
Idaho DX Association