[3830] ARRL 10 N7GP SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N7GP SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 18:23:42 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N7GP
Station: N7GP

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: arizona
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  120    21
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  120    21  Total Score = 10,080

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Well.. Best laid plan sometimes DON'T WORK!!
I have been trying to get a new 10 meter long boom 5 ele antenna up for the
contest,,as always I was running late so I decided to put it up Friday night of
the contest..In the Dark,,,, got it up about 11 pm..all good.. EXCEPT I find out
Saturday that I missed the ONLY opening for us out here FRIDAY night!!
so MANY cq's and dial tuning on Sat and Sun, just get any kind of score...
Highlight was the VK opening on Sat night,, And all the Outlaws I ran across
both days...
New Antenna does work great,,so I WILL be ready for NEXT year!!!
Go Outlaws,,,!!!
Tom'
N7GP
ex WA8WZG