[3830] ARRL 10 W0AIH(NE9U) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ne9u@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W0AIH(NE9U) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 19:05:50 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: W0AIH

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: wi
Operating Time (hrs): 30

   CW:  659    59
  SSB:  227    41
-------------------
Total:  886   100  Total Score = 302,800

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Wasn't sure I was going to be able to go out to "The Farm" this year,
so had planned on putting up a couple bi-directional Sterba Curtain at my new
hilltop QTH.  At last minute things came together and got to play at the W0AIH
QTH....(still hope to get my sterba curtains up some day!

Friday night started out gangbusters with 331 QSO's in the log (143 ahead of
last year)...things went downhill from there...

Saturday worked 444 qso's (down from 629 last year)

Sunday only worked 111 qso's (compared to 235 last year)

I don't think an E-cloud ever made it to western Wisconsin/Minnesota....all my
qso's were meteors and plain old scatter.  Lotsa ESP qso's.

Thanks to all who made the log!  Top states:

Minnesota   108
Texas        67
Pennsylvania 62
Virginia     61