[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 20:19:16 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 18

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW
Operating Time (hrs): 0.9

------------
  160:
   80:  12
   40:  22
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  34  Mults = 32  Total Score = 1,088

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Missed the 1300Z session due to social visits.
Missed also the very start at 1900Z, while the
rightful owner of the CWT-room kept it occupied
for his meeting. Initial CQ's on 14 MHz returned
zero answers. The 1800Z geomagnetic disturbance
had swept the electrons into new blobs and there
were much more and stronger signals on 7 MHz than
generally at this time of the season. Still it was
hard for me to reach the stations, and 1st QSO was
at 1910Z with SP9FOW. I heard about a dozen strong
stations doing S/P, but it was a disappointment
not being able to raise them with my plentiful
CQ CWT's. The weaker crowd responding may have
been blanketed by the local industry at S7 level.
The last 10 minutes on 3.5 MHz was a short period
of joy with very strong British signals, and a
good number of Swedes this time. Cheers/73, Zaba