[3830] ARRL 10 TM5CQ(F4GXX) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 TM5CQ(F4GXX) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 19:53:49 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: TM5CQ
Operator(s): F4GXX
Station: F4GXX

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: IN97fv
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:   96    26
  SSB:   32    15
-------------------
Total:  128    41  Total Score = 18,368

Club:

Comments:

Hello everyone,

Like last year, propagation was very difficult with all of us. There have been
MeteorScatter with deep and fast QSB, and Sporadic-E that helped me to work a
lot of station from EU.
Sometimes there have been also TEP/F2 helped me to work African stations (FR,
9J2, V51 => saturday) and South American stations during sunday afternoon
(PY, LU, CX, FY, CE).

Unfortunately, I was never able to work a station from North America or
Carribean.

Many thanks to have worked TM5CQ, special call to honor the memory of our friend
Rafik F5CQ.

See you next time on the bands. ;-)

73'

Baptiste F4GXX