[3830] ARRL 10 N6GP SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timgep@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N6GP SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 01:15:57 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2019

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: Orange
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   CW:  96     19
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  96     19  Total Score = 7,296

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I missed the first hour.  Caught the great Sporadic E opening for about 1.5
hours before going to a Christmas Concert.  Never seen an opening like that
where I worked all 7 area states (KL7 excepted).
This contest was about in line with expectations for me, maybe even better. Its
gotta be better next year.

One lesson for next year is to temporarily put up a vertical on 10m to catch
some locals that are vertically polarized.  I missed at least 1 that way.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Tim N6GP