[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 13:02:57 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 25

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.02

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   1
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:   1  Mults = 1  Total Score = 1

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

From Zaba's series "Poems for linguists" (emphasis on Morse)

Santa's outing down-under, over and out  (2020 © OH1ZAA)

There's a distant island, reportedly tropical, but I'm in doubt
Its Ocean boils with monstrous Noctopussies, daytime too...
On the beach, the NorthEast-breeze portrays a seacow's breath...

My hype is running the filaments hot: SeeKuh SeeKuh SeeKuh...
Germany does not respond ... I'm flipping keying boogie-style...
SeeQueue SeeQueue SeeQueue.... the rx-row stays blind and deaf...
Pileups promised for hours on end, April Fools: I'll swap the month

Mayday Mayday! So it's 3Y-Bouvet? Oya, you bet, dah-di-dah...
Ah, rescue planned for December, agreed? Thank you, dah di-di-duh
Till then I'll tweet to myself: Children waiting for presents...
--- 3Y0ZAA-QSL ---

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6385071.stm

https://www.artensterben.de/index.php/2018/03/19/stellers-seekuh/

https://dxnews.com/video-3y0i-sp3cmx/