[3830] RAC Winter WN6K SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@cox.net
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter WN6K SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 00:16:50 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2019

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 16:18

  160:    0     0        0         0
   80:   44     0        5         0
   40:  131     0        5         0
   20:  155     0        8         0
   15:   34     0        1         0
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:  364     0       19         0  Total Score = 31,064

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

To the RAC, thanks again and HNY to all.

Well the rumors and projections of Cycle 25 'cometh thooner than later' all week
prior to the contest only dashing all hopes of Sugar Plums Dancing In My Head.

The SSN zoomed up to 72 (who could tell?) but I got less score, more noise and
more dupes in the log this year.

Finished a Patterson ("The First Lady")and started another Patterson
("Ambush")

This closed the book on Contesting 2019 -time for a nap.

73,
WN6K, Paul
SO1R, LP