[3830] TBDC VE3CV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] TBDC VE3CV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 13:04:52 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - 2019

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Varna
Operating Time (hrs): 7:56

Total:  QSOs = 192  Total Score = 1,300

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Amazing conditions this time!  Working Eastern EU early on with 100W and able to
hear through the wind generators with my BOGS and Beverages.  And they actually
stopped turning a few times restoring my zero noise floor....Fun!  No Hawaii as
the only KH worked was in AZ!.  Bummer.

Thanks for all the Qs from Ops with good ears!
73
Jeff VE3CV

K3  100W  N1MM+
Top Loaded Vertical at 55ft with 16 radials.
BOGs at SW/NE, W/E, S/N
Temporary 600ft Beverages at 340, 22, 90