[3830] TBDC W7RH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, midnight18@cox.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC W7RH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 15:32:19 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - 2019

Call: W7RH
Operator(s): W7RH
Station: W7RH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: UT
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

Total:  QSOs = 518  Total Score = 3,709

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first single OP High Power operation in Stew Perry outside of Multi
Op entries. Whew! I forgot what it's like to really grind all night.

I had a very nice EU opening with good signals. Bonus for UA4M before sunrise
along with SK3W over the pole. A VK6LW and ZL3IX added icing to the cake. Most
JA were very weak and not in great numbers. Missing was JT1CO or JT5DX who had
been on all week prior to test along with Hong Kong and Vietnam. Thanks to Kim
HL5IVL for the check in!

This by far is my favorite contest. I wish more JA participation. Some BY Ops
would be nice too.

Rig TS590SG feeding Amp to make a KW at the antenna feed.
No separate RX antennas used. TX/RX array 8 circle at K7CA/N7JW. Thanks Alan and
Jim.

Bob, W7RH