[3830] RAC Winter K8MFO SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter K8MFO SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 17:23:11 +0000
                    RAC Winter Contest - 2019

Call: K8MFO
Operator(s): K8MFO
Station: K8MFO

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:   24              7
   80:   38              8
   40:   33              8
   20:    5              2
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:  100     0       25         0  Total Score = 27,500

Club: East Lansing DX Club

Comments:

For me, contests are all about FUN!   I miss the old VE/W Contest, when all USA
stations would work were Canadians.   SO, that's what I did in my less than 4
hour operation.  AND I did have FUN.   You surely do get the maximum bang for
the buck with all VE stations 10 pointers and RAC suffixes giving you 20
points!

As usual, all CW sent by hand.  Thanks for all the QSOs, VE friends!  Happy New
Year to ALL.

73

Don K8MFO

K3S, KPA1500     Crooked J with T top antenna on 160,  4 square on 80,  Mosley
PRO67B on 40 and 20.