[3830] TBDC WQ4RP Multi-Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4xx@twc.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC WQ4RP Multi-Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 23:28:37 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - 2019

Call: WQ4RP
Operator(s): AB4PP WA4NID W4MPS N4HAY AA4XX
Station: WQ4RP

Class: Multi-Op QRP
QTH: FM05 (NC)
Operating Time (hrs): 13:47
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 194  Total Score = 1,908

Club: Knightlites QRP Society

Comments:

Top Band conditions were excellent this year, with much appreciated openings
into EU. This was our best success with EU to date, logging stns from EA, LA, D,
OM, R7, SK, G, GM, GW.  our total country count was 16.

Our ops this year were WA4NID, AB4PP, N4HAY, W4MPS, and AA4XX

Rig:  Flex 6300 @5W output
Ant: Vertical loop with elevated counterpoise