[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2020 19:59:58 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 1

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.99

------------
  160:
   80:  10
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

14 MHz nil. Started on 7 MHz. Heard Alex SV2BXA
work 15 stations, but could not reach him. Same
repeated with I5ECW and UX1HW. The QSB-peaks were
not high enough to push the essential bits through.

Similar effects on 3.5 MHz, but managed to work
SN10CWO OL10CWO DR10CWO, and some more to get up
to the full set of 10 minimum. The 10CWO-string has
brought fresh activity with new operators and even
early membership numbers. Heard some non-CWT activity
on 1.8 MHz. Otherwise my sloper wire is too short to
have much efficiency there. Again HNY/73, Zaba OH1ZAA
(still plagued by X-mas lights sps-QRN)