[3830] RTTY Roundup W7WW M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W6RW@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W7WW M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 00:12:09 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: W7WW
Operator(s): W7WW N7TY W6RW
Station: W7WW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Yuma AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:    147      0
   40:    530      0
   20:    831      0
   15:      6      0
   10:      0      0
-----------------------
Total:   1514      0  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 57  Total Score = 171,082

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I do not understand why this Score Reporting Form asks for RTTY QSOs and Digital
QSOs. For more than 50 years I have believed that RTTY is Digital. OH WELL!
Great time was had by all here again at W7WW trying to get points for the
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club. About 100 QSOs less than last year but a lot more
multipliers and a bigger score. Thanks for all the QSOs de Mike W6RW
GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS!!!!!