[3830] RTTY Roundup KB4KBS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb4kbs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KB4KBS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 00:39:34 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GEORGIA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:30

   80:     0       0
   40:    37      49
   20:    34      42
   15:     9       0
   10:     0       0
-----------------------
Total:    80      91  State/Prov = 36  Countries = 8  Total Score = 7,524

Club: North Fulton ARL

Comments:

Had to stop due to high winds whipping my G5RV into tree limbs causing high SWR.
 Would liked to have made a stab at 80 meters digital and RTTY as well.

I used N1MM+ with WSJT-X for FT4 and FLDigi for RTTY.  Still a learning curve
and a few bugs with FT4.  If a station doesn't get the 73 the first time and you
send it again, it will log the contact a second time.  If you run a pile-up, and
"interweave" your replies, the exchanges (State) can get scrambled and
assigned to the wrong station.  I'm sure in time fixes will be released.

Nice to see EU and SA stations playing in this event - I'm sure there were JAs
and VKs in there as well, I just never heard them.

Yaesu FT-450D
85W
MFJ-939 Tuner
SignaLink USB External Sound Card
G5RV Dipole Antenna @ 9M AGL
N1MM Contesting Software w/ WSJT-X & FLDigi