[3830] RTTY Roundup KI4MZC Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki4mzc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KI4MZC Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 01:32:54 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: KI4MZC
Operator(s): KI4MZC
Station: KI4MZC

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   80:     1
   40:    19
   20:    50
   15:     5
   10:
-----------------------
Total:    75       0  State/Prov = 27  Countries = 13  Total Score = 3,000

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

KX3 to multi-band horizontal dipole and a shortened (on most bands) vertical
dipole, 5w.  I had a great time on this contest.  I have been using (and
testing) the new vertical and it seems to be working pretty well.  Taking the
time to switch back and forth between the two antennae may have cost me a few
q's but it was worth the effort I think to compare them, at least to each other.
 I seem to be getting a little bit better coverage of the west coast Canada/US
and Europe, esp. middle-latitude and southern EU, with the vertical. If I could
have spent more time on this one, of course, I think my score would have been a
little better, but I had a great time anyway.  73