[3830] RTTY Roundup N9TF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N9TF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2020 03:15:15 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:    52
   40:   102
   20:   102
   15:
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   256       0  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 28  Total Score = 18,688

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Very PT. Busy weekend. Computer was off line Friday night as Windoz 10 was being
installed on a second hard drive, and all new ham programs being downloaded and
configured. Was a bit worried when I had some problems configuring a new
download of N1MM+. That was the last program to be installed. Finally by 2:30am
Saturday morning had the new drive with WIN10 running, and all programs working
and talking to each other.
Didn't hit the airwaves until Saturday night after dinner, and had time for
about 3 hours on the air. N1MM and MMTTY seemed to play nice.
Put in another 3 hours Sunday in two short shifts, between taking down outside
holiday decorations and loading up more software to the new OS.
Windows 7 is now just a back up drive to store files. Operational, but
disconnected from the network.
EU on 20m was 50/50 for me Sunday morning. Some stations that were loud couldn't
hear me, others much weaker worked me effortlessly.
Lots of VA, MD, and TX stateside.
RTTY signals stretched all the way up to 14.150 on 20. Guess to make room for
all the pockets of FT.
Off to a good start in 2020 for the CQ Marathon. Between this contest and all
the other digital activity, already have DXCC just 5 days into the new year!

73 Gene, N9TF

Rig, K3S 100 watts to 2 element triband at 37' and 40/80 short (100') dipole at
35'.