[3830] NAQP CW VE3MGY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE3MGY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 05:31:02 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VE3MGY
Operator(s): VE3MGY
Station: VE3MGY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 8.0

  160:  230    42
   80:  237    40
   40:  150    40
   20:   76    17
   15:   25    10
   10:
-------------------
Total:  718   149  Total Score = 106,982

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: CanAm 2020

Comments:

It was a just a part time ( and mostly SO1R ) effort due to Thunderstorms, heavy
rain, and high winds. They really affected the low bands the most with
noticeable rain static on the antennas and high QRN all evening long. As a
result the SWR had to be constantly adjusted. However in the end I still had
more time to be QRV than I had originally thought I would when looking at the
forecast beforehand.

73,
Brian
VE3MGY