[3830] NAQP CW KU8E Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KU8E Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 06:08:15 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:  154    35
   80:  302    47
   40:  319    49
   20:  173    45
   15:   41     9
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  990   186  Total Score = 184,140

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

CHECKLOG - HIGH POWER

K3/100, KPA500  and various wires

I will probably run high power in NAQP from now on and not submit a score. This
was much more fun then running low power with wires. I suspect there are lots of
people who cheat in this contest claiming low power but are running their amps.
Just too many very loud 100 watt signals.

The claim over the years is running low power in NAQP levels the playing field.
That's a bunch of bull. Year after year the same large stations with big
antennas always have the highest scores. Maybe some day if the rules are changed
to add a tribander/wires class like they have in CQ WPX I will submit my score.
I doubt that will happen because the elite operators and their friends won't
allow that

Jeff