[3830] NAQP CW K1TR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K1TR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 14:02:24 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K1TR
Operator(s): K1TR
Station: K1TR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nh
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  134    29
   80:  356    43
   40:  259    43
   20:  286    44
   15:   37    15
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total: 1075   177  Total Score = 190,275

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC 20-20 Sharpshooters

Comments:

2 x K3/P3
3L Triband Yagi and wires.

A few minutes into the first hour, the F1 key stopped working in N1MM. All the
other function keys worked, but no F1. I briefly contemplated a 100% S&P
contest and then spent the next 30 mins trying to get it working again. I looked
at my *.mc file, and it appeared Okay. I then went on to changing out the
keyboard, rebooting the computer, loading an earlier version of N1MM, starting
an entirely new log file, etc.
None of that worked. I finally deleted the *.mc file and created a new one and
F1 was working again.

Beyond that, it was nice to get on and work the many familiar calls and some new
ones too!