[3830] NAQP CW AA0FO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW AA0FO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 14:13:15 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: AA0FO
Operator(s): AA0FO
Station: AA0FO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:   37    20
   80:   84    33
   40:  130    42
   20:   94    24
   15:    3     2
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  348   121  Total Score = 42,108

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Team: KCCC Granfaloon

Comments:

Challenges to overcome: (1) Something about motherboard of primary computer died
Wednesday prior to Contest.  New laptop had to be put into service, including
from turning during contest.  Beam fixed, pointing NW throughout contest.
Consequently, had to operate most of the contest using 160m center fed Zepp at
~50'.  (3) Tuning for Zepp thrown off due to ice and so had to find new settings
on all bands.  My apologies to anyone I tuned up on.  Best I can say is
conditions seemed good with little QRN.  (4) Contest competed with big playoff
games on TV.
 I'm very thankful we didn't lose power.  Go Chiefs - 73, Marsh