[3830] NAQP CW N9RV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N9RV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 14:25:08 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  110    37
   80:  261    48
   40:  436    54
   20:  552    55
   15:  123    31
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1483   226  Total Score = 335,158

Club:

Team: Big Sky Contesters #2

Comments:

Thought conditions would be good, they turned out to be strange up here.  Really
worked 15 as hard as I could but I just couldn't work further west than Ohio
there.  And the low bands were super absorbed.  I had to call K1AR three times
on 80m before he heard me.  Missed NJ on 160.  The only guys who moved the meter
on 160 were all out here.

40 was also strange, but its been that way all year.  Seemed to have stronger
signals towards the end.

A very good showing by the VE1's (of all varieties) and VE2's.

So many guys CQing (as was I) that it is easy to miss the big scorers in your
own log.  But the potential for a lot more QSOs seems unlimited in this one.

Congrats to the high scorers.